We have been closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and continue to observe Health Canada’s recommendations. Our first priority is the continued safety of our employees and our patients. Public health officials continue to advise that social distancing is the most effective strategy to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
• It is required to wear a mask during your visit to the clinic office. If you don’t have one, we will provide one for you
• Come alone to your appointment, unless you require assistance or are a minor. Exceptions for mothers who are unable to find childcare to accommodate appointment time.
• Arrive at your appointment time to limit the amount of time waiting outside the office
• Sanitize your hands immediately upon entering the clinic office or head straight to the washroom with wash your hands with soap and warm water for 20 seconds
• All payments and invoices will be electronic. We will not be accepting cash at this time.
• Please remain 2 metres from others in all areas of the office building
• Practitioners are required to stay home if they are sick or unwell
• We have allowed extra time between patients/clients to ensure proper sanitation of tables, equipment and all high touch surfaces in the treatment room
• The practitioner will wash their hands before and after each treatment as well as upon arrival of the clinic
• Cancellation fees will not be charged at this time, if you are feeling unwell please stay home
For a full description of my COVID-19 plan click here